WK2B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squads Poll

3 posters

Go down

Do you think we should keep squads?

Squads Poll I_vote_lcap33%Squads Poll I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Squads Poll I_vote_lcap0%Squads Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Squads Poll Empty Squads Poll

Post  Gandhi Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 pm

I think the squads aren't needed. When will squads get together and boost, were a clan we boost with anyone in the clan. So If anyone has any objections towards this please post your answer. also can someone tell me what a line break is? I tried using the poll, but IDK it says seperate choices by a line break, wtf is that?!

Taniel's Edit: There you go, added a poll. Very Happy

Last edited by Gandhi on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll)
Gandhi
Gandhi

Back to top Go down

Squads Poll Empty Re: Squads Poll

Post  Seminoles Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Gandhi wrote:I think the squads aren't needed. When will squads get together and boost, were a clan we boost with anyone in the clan. So If anyone has any objections towards this please post your answer. also can someone tell me what a line break is? I tried using the poll, but IDK it says seperate choices by a line break, wtf is that?!

A line break is an html tag <br> it looks like this.
Seminoles
Seminoles
Admin

http://wk2b.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  I TahTaniel I Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 am

Gandhi wrote:I think the squads aren't needed. When will squads get together and boost, were a clan we boost with anyone in the clan. So If anyone has any objections towards this please post your answer. also can someone tell me what a line break is? I tried using the poll, but IDK it says seperate choices by a line break, wtf is that?!

Press enter... Laughing

I have an objection, actually. Squads were pointless in their original state, this is true. But, I say we make squads and separate them by time zone. That way you can boost with the people that are online around the same time you are. Sound good anyone? Agree or disagree?
I TahTaniel I
I TahTaniel I

http://www.freeprizesandcash.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum